Health and Safety in the Workplace
The Health and Safety course aims to provide all employees with knowledge and understanding of health and safety legislation and of workplace issues which will enable them to contribute to any health and safety management system.
In particular the course will enable the candidate to:
- Work in a safe and healthy manner and contribute to improving health and safety within an organisation’s policy.
- Identify “key” hazards in the Candidate’s own workplace.
- Understand the importance of the health and safety rules and working procedures.
- Report potential health and safety problems.
- Be responsible for his/her own actions.